Our lessons provide handouts and corresponding videos for multiple levels of learning.
They focus on;
- Faded cues
- Various combinations for group needs
- Customization for individual needs
Please follow this outline to get the most out of our lessons.
- Watch the “Various Learners” lesson
- Reinforce learning by watching the specific video that best meets your learner’s needs, i.e. Visual, Kinesthetic, Reading and Writing or Auditory.
- Click the “Worksheet” in the lesson to print the corresponding worksheet for the lesson.
- Pick the Icon or Word bank that would be most beneficial for your learner.
- Use the dotted lines to cut or fold back the icon/word banks that your learner does not need.
- Have your learner use the selected icon/word bank to fill in the missing blanks on the page by cutting out and pasting.
- Repeat as many times as needed and fade cues as your learner is able in order to support memorization.