Welcome to the Test Page
How to use this tool:
A combination of our videos and handouts provide: Repetition, Faded cues, Various combinations for group needs, Customization for individual needs
1. Watch the full version video
2. Reinforce learning by watching the specific video that best meets your learner’s needs, i.e. picture icon, signing icon, or words only video.
3. Use the corresponding downloadable page.
4. Pick the icon/word bank that would be most beneficial for your learner.
5. Use the dotted lines to cut or fold back the icon/word banks that your learner does not need.
6. Have your learner use the selected icon/word bank to fill in the missing blanks on the page by cutting out and pasting.
7. Repeat as many times as needed and fade cues as your learner is able in order to support memorization.
Videos provide support for every type of learner:
Auditory through song
Visual through picture icons and viewing sign language model
Reading/Writing through written words
Kinesthetic/Tactile through practicing sign language with the model
Handouts provide support for every type of learner:
Auditory through Scripture read aloud
Visual through the written verse and visual icons
Reading/Writing through a word bank
Kinesthetic/Tactile through the cut/paste activity of filling in blanks
Handouts (print both a “Scripture Worksheet and an “Icon Worksheet” for each day)